What's in your water?
Did you know that the quality of your water could affect you and your home? Traditional disinfecting methods performed at the water treatment plant can add high levels of chlorine, chloramine and trihalomethanes (THM's) that make it into tap water. These include:
- Mineral impurities such as dissolved calcium, magnesium and, in
many cases, iron, attribute to hard water.
- Low pH level, or acidic water, contains elevated levels of toxic
- Chlorine and chemicals are added by treatment plants to kill
bacteria and algae.
- Hydrogen sulfide smells like rotten eggs and is commonly found in well water.
Learn what Dr. Oz has to say about tap water contamination.
What is your water truly costing you?
Appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, and even water heaters wear out quickly and perform poorly.
In addition to health risks, poor quality tap water can fade clothes, clog skin pores, and damage hair.
Excessive amounts of cleaning products containing harsh chemicals are required to get rid of spots on glasses, stains on sinks, and rings in the toilet bowl.
Homes we've helped
Home & Health Solutions installed a Puronics whole home water purification system a few months ago, and they did a fantastic job with installation. We're loving having pure water, and I've noticed softer hair and cleaner dishes. I use about half of the soap that I used to, from laundry detergent to dish soap to shampoo! I highly recommend the investment and Home & Health Solutions.
- After buying bottled water for years, I realized I was wasting money. I've purchased a Reverse Osmosis system that has Alkaline in it. This drinking water is great! Together with the drinking water system, I also chose the HYLA GST Air and Room Cleaner. This machine does so much, I like it a lot. Highly recommended these products and the nice people at Home and Health Solutions.
- Purchased the Whole Home Water Purification system with a Reverse Osmosis system that produces excellent Alkaline drinking water. My family and I are happy and gladly recommend Home & Health Solutions.
- I purchased a Whole Home, Water Purification system with a Reverse Osmosis unit with Alkaline for drinking, instead of buying bottled water. In addition, I packaged the HYLA, Air & Room Cleaner in my purchase. I know that I received a good price for these quality products and the representatives were professional and courteous. I'm satisfied and would recommend Home & Health Solutions.